Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer/smartphone/tablet (device) when you access certain websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing or browsing habits from this device. Depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognise you. To find out more about cookies, Qroft invites you to access the following link on Wikipedia: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29.
What types of cookies does http://shop.qroft.com use:
• Proprietary cookies: These are sent to your terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by you is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data are stored in the device and may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, when processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users, and also to measure and statistically analyse the use made by the users of the service offered. Accordingly, your browsing on our website is analysed with the goal improving our product or service offering.
Disabling, revoking or deleting cookies.
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your device at any time by setting the browser options. If you decide not to allow installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you may not be able to access certain sections of our website.
Browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar- cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Specific opt-out systems for the particular cookie (these systems may require installing a “reject” cookie on your device to enable your disabling choice to work);
Other third-party tools, available on-line, that enable users to detect cookies on each website they visit and disable them (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
The Qroft shop uses the following cookies on this website:
utma: This is used to count the number of times a user visits the site. It expires after 2 years.
utmz: This is used to find out how a user has come to the website. It expires after 6 months.
utmb: This is used to calculate how long the user has been on the website, for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes after the last page view.
utmc: This is used to calculate how long the user has been on the website, for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
SESS*: This is used to store the PHP session id, where * is a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.